sweet as hell mustang at the local car show

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
there were some bad ass musatng at this show. i will load this pics of the

83 mustang hatchback with a 460 big block pushing 925 on motor and 1150 on spray with 1250rwtq :nice: but it was stroked to a 544 cubic inch. guess what the gas milliage is. he said 28 miles to the 14.5 gallons of gas in the tank.

it was feaking nice as hell only 9.036 org miles on the stang with the org paint on the whole car no body work ever done. and he shows me a video of him going 80 on the highway and putting it to the floor and it brung the wheels of the ground a couple feet. i was amazed.

mayjor probs to this dude. over 12,000 in just the engine.

i have another 40 pictures of other mustangs but im going back to the show to get some more pics of some of the other cars.

swwet thing about it was nonting in the engine bay was cut up to fit the engine in. he said the whole car started out as a bet with his best freind saying he could not fit a 460 in a fox body stang.

here's the pic of just the ONLy fox at the show. we didnt want to take our 86 up there from what the stupid people did to it.

heres the pics.

:drool:

and its an 83

carshowpics023.jpg

carshowpics022.jpg

carshowpics021.jpg

carshowpics019.jpg

carshowpics020.jpg

carshowpics005.jpg

carshowpics004.jpg

Attachments

• carshowpics023.jpg
    carshowpics023.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 77
  • carshowpics022.jpg
    carshowpics022.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 70
  • carshowpics021.jpg
    carshowpics021.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 66
  • carshowpics019.jpg
    carshowpics019.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 77
  • carshowpics020.jpg
    carshowpics020.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 78
  • carshowpics005.jpg
    carshowpics005.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 75
  • carshowpics004.jpg
    carshowpics004.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

The sail pannels should be satin black and its missing the side mouldings, that guy fed you a bunch of lies, that car was repainted at some time and remember the fox odometer is only 5 digits so it probably just rolled over, mine rolled over and said my car had 76,000 miles on it back when I had the stock gauges, but I know that number is more like 176,000.

I also dont buy 2mpg. I know a guy with a red 67 with a blown 514 and he gets better mileage than that.

With all the money he put into the engine you'd think he would have invested in some nice gauges, rather than the autozone sunpro tach and temp or psi gauge on the dash.

795.0pacecar said:
The sail pannels should be satin black and its missing the side mouldings, that guy fed you a bunch of lies, that car was repainted at some time and remember the fox odometer is only 5 digits so it probably just rolled over, mine rolled over and said my car had 76,000 miles on it back when I had the stock gauges, but I know that number is more like 176,000.

and the sail panels like i said were just painted. but the paint on the body has not be re painted justr e shot with clear. and i do not think it has 109k on it. its way to clean to have that. under the car zero rust

I also dont buy 2mpg. I know a guy with a red 67 with a blown 514 and he gets better mileage than that.

With all the money he put into the engine you'd think he would have invested in some nice gauges, rather than the autozone sunpro tach and temp or psi gauge on the dash.

no.... a lil over 9,000 miles org.

paint has never been touched. the clear coat was sanded and then some more clear was shot on. and i do belive the bring the tires of the ground. that thing has ALOT of power.

listen to it.

up loading video now

oh yeah. there was an 88lx with t-tops for sale at the show too.

The paint is not original, and there is more than 9,000 miles on it. If there was realy 9,000 miles on it and nice paint like that then there would be no reason to get rid of the side mouldings, and its hardly untouched if he had clearcoat resprayed. The car did not pull the wheels off the ground at 80mph especially not with those tires.

th_carshowpics049.jpg

heres the video.

and if it didnt bring the wheels off the ground then it sure did pull like a Son Of a Bitch. becasue from the inside of the car you were looking at the ground then looking in the air. not like stright up and down but i do think it either 1 pulled the tires of a couple inches.

or 2 it just pulls like nonthing else i have ever seen

Attachments

• th_carshowpics049.jpg
    th_carshowpics049.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 90
It didn't pull the tires off the ground at 80mph, the suspension probably just squated good. All that video proves is his car isn't very loud and there was music at the car show. I dont believe just about anything you said about the car. Do you realy believe it makes over 900 rwhp on the motor especially with that tiny little air cleaner?

It's usually cars that look like that, not that there's anything wrong with how it looks, that are talked up about 1000% at car shows.

Every now and then when I stop by a local cruise or show, something not big, there's always people with Mustangs talking out of their ass like they think they're going to fool me along with everyone else.
I had one kid telling me his (01?) Cobra was making 387 at the wheels with nothing but "a chip" (usually a dead giveaway for a moron), pulleys, and a CAI. Oh, and new pistons but not heads or anything else on the drivetrain :rlaugh: No power adders either.
I was going on and on with this guy letting him talk and talk, and everyone around us was cracking up at me making this guy make a fool of himself :nice:

You should go back tomorrow and ask this guy all sorts of questions he can't answer, that'll teach him to sell bridges.

795.0pacecar said:
It didn't pull the tires off the ground at 80mph, the suspension probably just squatted good. All that video proves is his car isn't very loud and there was music at the car show. I dont believe just about anything you said about the car. Do you realy believe it makes over 900 rwhp on the motor especially with that tiny little air cleaner?

well then basically its a he said she said. i will tell you. that car im sure is faster then just about evey car on this site that is a fox.:shrug:

yeah maybe it did just sqwated good or whatever, but everything i said was ture. i asked it he had sub frames. he said yes i looked there were. i asked it was still the 7.5 in it or if it had a 8.8 or 9 inch. looked under and a 9 inch for sure.

i dought he was lieing. some cars i see all the time that say 39 miles like that cobra. why did you not dought that.maybe it has 100,039 miles on it :shrug: my car had 52k on it looks like 150k but its not. looks can be dieving its allways what kids say. i dont lie. i speak my mind and it may be hard to belive but.... that car was loud. the music was coming from people who sucked at signing and it was very loud and hard to hear alot of the cars there.

sometimes i think some of your cars are quite.

and mayeb he had the small air filter on so that people could see the engine :nice:

who knows i didnt ask him

i just thought it was sweet that he had a 460 tucked in there

ryan218 said:
i dought he was lieing. some cars i see all the time that say 39 miles like that cobra. why did you not dought that.maybe it has 100,039 miles on it :shrug: my car had 52k on it looks like 150k but its not. looks can be dieving its allways what kids say. i dont lie. i speak my mind and it may be hard to belive but.... that car was loud. the music was coming from people who sucked at signing and it was very loud and hard to hear alot of the cars there.

But you still cant explain why the side mouldings aren't on the car. This isn't realy a he said she said thing, its more of a he said bs you believed bs, everyone tells you hes wrong, you still believe bs. This is becomming a common thing for you.

795.0pacecar said:
But you still cant explain why the side mouldings aren't on the car. This isn't realy a he said she said thing, its more of a he said bs you believed bs, everyone tells you hes wrong, you still believe bs. This is becomming a common thing for you.

maybe he took them off cuz he liked the look if it with them off. hell i dont know.

im a kid im still learning. maybe it was. but the way the car rocked when he reved it as he was leaving it seemed to have some power.

and yeah none else here that i know of has a 460 in there mustang.

smallblocks can be faster then big blocks. but i still think his car is pretty fast.

is there any honesty in the world left. maybe it was bs maybe it wasent.

all i know is some of you are to opinionated. :nonono:

Been in big HP cars that don't pull the front NEAR up..also..all that HP all that money spend on goodies and no roll cage?...come on...big block stangs are fun but more often than not are faster via mouth than throttle.

Well, you come out saying "this has XXX" and we tell you there's pretty much no way that's possible, and you argue based only on what that guy, some schmuck who wanted to impress a young kid at a show, talked out of his ass. What do you expect?

Unless he's got a 500shot in that bottle, he's nowhere near what he says. I'm sure anyone with 1000HP car would be more than ready and happy to show off the dyno sheet at a car show of all places.

What I want to know is how he got those wheels to fit decently on that car with their offset. I have seen 05+ wheels on 99-04 cars and they are sunk WAY in. I don't think it would be too different with a Fox.