T&J (Cobra Killer) builds me a 600+rwhp 2v.

stallion98gt said:
the torque seems low from what I've seen with like some KB combos..is that because of a vortech SC or a mild tune ? jusy wondering... :shrug:
once again.congrats on the # !!!

He will go over 500 rwtq once it breaks in and they complete the final tune. As for KB setups. The roots style/twin screws are known for producing torque. Difference between blower setups.

• Sponsors (?)

All I can say is you guys all kick ass!!!

Tim I want those heads(or copies there of :D )!!!

Scott looks like a winner (your stroker kit that is).

Mike your pockets are deep brother.

I want that power but will need a small army of banks to gt where you are now.

Looks like I might be getting a motor sooner than later and will get with you guys soon :nice:

Once again nice numbers and cant wait too see it broke in and up on power as if you dont have enough already :bang:

Scott I thought you said strokers make more torque :shrug:
Looks like the 5.0 is calling for more rwhp (has to be the airflow)then rwtq.......Gotta love that :banana:

VETKILR said:
Scott I thought you said strokers make more torque :shrug:

Joel.
They do make torque, and lots of it. Tim has very little timing in the car for safety on pump gas. Increasing timing produces more torque, so hit that car with some "good" gas and she'll come around. Also, Micool has custom ground cams (that I know the specs of) and his cams will surely diminish the torque output, not to mention Tim's heads are huge, which also takes away torque. Tim didn't mention that it makes nearly 500ft/lb's across the rpm range. The KB stroker Tim just did made 518lb/tq with only 12 psi :banana:

Scott

micool said:
Thanks everyone.

And oh how stupid can I be but to forget VT Engines, Scott and Jim. I put them through a lot of grief changing my mind over time. They were willing to take some parts that I bought from another source back to supply me with parts that I wanted. Top Notch guys. :nice:

Uh....wasnt there another bunch of good guys at another site that supported you???

VTEngine said:
:rlaugh:

Ya Ronnie, what exactly did your post mean!? :shrug:

All I was trying to say was that he thanked other sites and I thought time spent as a Head Admin at Modular Fords must have provided some tech and some moral support from fellow moderators and members...and Im not saying he should name names, just the fellows overe there as a whole if your going through the trouble of thanking everyone else...that's it...trivial? yes....but then again I am the trivia king who knows nothing about tech..

Ohh by the way.GREAT JOB..thats a killer motor built by real natural born GM killers over at VTE..now all you ned is to hire a driver for the FFW/NMRA events....LOL.....j/k and good luck..hope you get more than 10 miinutes of enjoyment outta it like I only did with mine..and that's prolly cuz I didn't know about VTE when I started my project...wish I could go back in time!

Thanks for the kind words Ronnie, but Jeff at T&J built this engine. They just used our stroker kit. This just proves that our stuff is SOOOOOOO simple to put together, even a gorilla like Jeff can do it! LOL! hahahahahahaha