Ted Nugent for President!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

wow. i knew the Nuge was one bad ass mofo, but again wow. the NUGE FTW!!!!

maybe for his inauguration speech he can sing cat scratch fever or fred bear.

Before I click on the link, I'm going to predict he's talking about killing and cleaning your own food, living off the land, the pussification of America and gun ownership.

Ok...time to click and see how close I was. :D

*EDIT*
I guess picking two out of four points ain't bad. Are you guys honestly surprised he isn't talking about anything else. ;)

Before I click on the link, I'm going to predict he's talking about killing and cleaning your own food, living off the land, the pussification of America and gun ownership.

Ok...time to click and see how close I was. :D

*EDIT*
I guess picking two out of four points ain't bad. Are you guys honestly surprised he isn't talking about anything else. ;)

Whats wrong with that? Hes right

Nothing at all.....but that's all he ever talks about and I didn't need to see a video interview of him to know that's exactly what he was going to say. You wanna shock me....show me a clip of him saying anything else....anything at all. Then I'll be surprised. ;)

Well, I guess he's found his "cause" and isn't going to be swayed from pushing it every time he gets a chance. He's not afraid to speak his mind and state his agenda and it never changes, so you know what's in his heart. THAT, is what's missing from modern politics.

For that reason, I believe I will vote my heart and write him (or somebody) in on my ballot, in November. (I can't, in good faith or with a clear conscience, pull the lever for anyone that will end-up on the ballot, this time around.)

Well, I guess he's found his "cause" and isn't going to be swayed from pushing it every time he gets a chance. He's not afraid to speak his mind and state his agenda and it never changes, so you know what's in his heart. THAT, is what's missing from modern politics.

For that reason, I believe I will vote my heart and write him (or somebody) in on my ballot, in November. (I can't, in good faith or with a clear conscience, pull the lever for anyone that will end-up on the ballot, this time around.)

Very well put, I couldn't agree more :flag:

On another note, my favorite Ted Nugent quote was I think from MTV Cribs . . . he refered eating meat to "celebrating the flesh", it was great.

Nothing at all.....but that's all he ever talks about and I didn't need to see a video interview of him to know that's exactly what he was going to say. You wanna shock me....show me a clip of him saying anything else....anything at all. Then I'll be surprised. ;)

They are important topics. America has enough of its problems but at least the government has yet been able to rip guns out of the hands of citizens like in other countries.

I'm writing in Fred Thompson.

The Nuge has some good ideas but he was asked in an interview what he thought of Pantera's cover of Cat Scratch Fever and he started ripping on Dimebag Darrel and rock in general saying that newer rock music was "soulless". I don't have the exact quote but I do remember that. I agree with his conservatism but he's a bit of an elitist sometimes.

Adam