Terminator Style Meets Fox Body Frames !!

These are nice seats I was going to order the black sport cloth for my coupe tomorrow (pay day). Realistically what are your thoughts on getting this into production,and into a customers hands. I'd like to wait but I'd like to be on the road by mid to the end of July. Please give realistic expectations

• Sponsors (?)

I am just finishing making my seat covers. I have had a lot of time and effort put into them, but if they were customizable with like Black and a white leather middle (instead of suade) with a black running pony, I would have to consider swapping my seats again. But then I would have to deal with the consequences of my wife I think. :)

These are nice seats I was going to order the black sport cloth for my coupe tomorrow (pay day). Realistically what are your thoughts on getting this into production,and into a customers hands. I'd like to wait but I'd like to be on the road by mid to the end of July. Please give realistic expectations

This product is an easy one to release for two reasons:
1) I've already got all of the patterns in existing products.
2) I've also already got all of the material in stock.

All that needs to be done is to make part numbers and come up with pricing - It actually is my numero uno priority when I get back in the office.
SO - that said - and having confirmed w/ CJP that they want these up asap - if all things go well - I should have these available a week from today - next Friday before the weekend. Does that work for your time frame?

What material are you planning on? Leather? Vinyl? what color unisuede etc - oh and what year/make model is your car?

Thanks
Waylon

That's great news. I have a 92 coupe with stock seats, I was originally looking at all black cloth but for this seat I'd go with black vinyl with black suede or even a grey suede. Let me know when you gather pricing be kind to us...lol I will hold off on ordering anything these seats will really pop in my coupe.

Thanks for getting back to me

Reactions: 1 user
Soooo.......

Sooooooo.......

-funny-pictures-1295700368.jpg