The Beast Is Dead

j966er

Apr 13, 2014
south florida
image.jpg
This morning on my way to work some a$$ hole clipped my rear an spun me out making me go off the road then the car flipped I think 3 times. I walked away with just my elbow hurting . Wet roads + a$$ holes = dead beast
image.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

At least you were not seriously hurt....the car can always be replaced!

I think driving all over the US has gone to crap. I had 2 people pull out in front of me, 2 cars drive side-by-side 15 mph below the speed limit for 10 miles, and a truck with no tail lights stop right in front of me.....all on the way to work at 0530 this morning. Don't even get me started on Minivans driving in the left hand lane either!

At least you were not seriously hurt....the car can always be replaced!

I think driving all over the US has gone to crap. I had 2 people pull out in front of me, 2 cars drive side-by-side 15 mph below the speed limit for 10 miles, and a truck with no tail lights stop right in front of me.....all on the way to work at 0530 this morning. Don't even get me started on Minivans driving in the left hand lane either!
The guy that clipped me was in a Saturn wagon. The a$$ did not even stop. Had a witness but he did not get a plate number . I don't know what I'm gonna do have to battle with the insurance company first . Thinking I'll pull the motor,trans ,procharger and all other mods an try to find a good shell. My car only had 54000 miles on it . It will be missed

Its a shame nobody trailed the guy and called 911 while in the process. If I saw someone hit and go I'd be all over their ass like Spenser for Hire. Glad you're ok. Make sure you get checked out tho. Sometimes the extent of injury won't be seen for a few days. After the excitement settles you might start having some aches. Glad you're ok tho.

Reactions: 1 user
Well guys I have a update . The insurance company is only given me 5k for my car. That leaves me with 800 I still have to pay back on the loan I got to buy it. The car is gonna be brought back to my house on Friday so I can start pulling it apart . I'm gonna pull every thing out of it and find me another shell . The beast will live again .

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone tell me what years I can install all of my stuff out of my car on to. I would like to just plug and play. I think it has to be 96-98 but please correct me if I'm wrong. The dead beast is a 97. I would like to transplant her heart and sol as soon as possible.

Glad you are ok man, sorry about the car I can tell it was in really good shape before the accident. I was in an accident in my 01, I T-boned a Chevy Silverado that decided to turn wide at 50mph and I didn't get hurt. So I know these cars are pretty safe for crashes!