the cobra dead... now going to the junk yard

mustangsally93

Sep 26, 2005
Omaha,NE
well I just found out my engine is shot. A hole in one of the pistions, don't know how. So I'm done with cars now, I'm tired of wasting money on nowthing. So I'm putting it in the paper right now. So I'm out of the mustang thing..

• Sponsors (?)

86mustang5.oh said:
crate engine

I just got off the phone with the bank, and I'm getting a loan for a new engine and blower.. I'm going with my old plain and just putting in a 331 dart block and novi-2000 and a nice tko-600 with some dart heads.. Hoping for a car up and running in 2 months

mustangsally93 said:
I just got off the phone with the bank, and I'm getting a loan for a new engine and blower.. I'm going with my old plain and just putting in a 331 dart block and novi-2000 and a nice tko-600 with some dart heads.. Hoping for a car up and running in 2 months
how much was that loan?

Modular2v said:
how much was that loan?

well from selling the cobra clone(93lx) and the 91 gt. I got almost 31k for the two. But I have no credit so I got a loan for 19k and that well do it all (around 15k) and a little for detailed and a few little thing. Yea I was just really mad when I wrote this now I'm colded down and started making calling. I got the guy doing my mega squirt called and he ready for me and the shop I'm buy all of this from told me in a month I can pick up the long block with the tko-600 on it. All I got to do is put the headers and intake on it and tune it and I'll be back and up and running....

well im really impressed your the only person i have ever seen that actually knows how much its gonna cost you. Usually guys think they can do it all for 8 grand.

and on the other hand, you guys must have some good chit down there b/c they must have been smoking it to pay you that much money for your (2) mustangs