The Exhuast guys wanna own me!!

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
i have gotten 8 qutoes for exhuast and none of them below $400 some are even as high as $600, i want true dual, flowmasters or mac, with 3"tips anyone know of any good exhuast shops (not so expensive either) in southern california area? preferably the ventura area please help! Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

exindust said:
i have gotten 8 qutoes for exhuast and none of them below $400 some are even as high as $600, i want true dual, flowmasters or mac, with 3"tips anyone know of any good exhuast shops (not so expensive either) in southern california area? preferably the ventura area please help! Thanks!
Now I don't live in So.Cal., but are you getting quote for the shop to provide all the parts or do you have the dual exhaust system and just need them to install it? I about crapped my pants when I got a quote for the shop to provide the materials and parts after reading that others got theirs installed for around 100-150 bucks. The shop I went to wanted to sell me a pair of mufflers for $100 EACH! :notnice:

get the parts yourself. its the same as anything else...if a company can sell 10,000 of one product they buy them all at one time and get a deal, so do you. if you go to an auto shop that sells maybe 100 a year you will be paying more.

this is what i have and HIGHLY RECCOMEND

http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/itemdesc.asp?CartId={8AF8C5D9-EF8EVERESTF-4094-AB5D-98BBBC8A87D6}&ic=MAC%2DTK2298&eq=&Tp=

exindust said:

lol dude you can get mufflers for like 40 bucks each. I ended up paying probably about 400 for true duals, but thats only cause I had the wrong parts so they had to do a lot of work and it was 200 just for work, but really don't pay more than 150-200 max for install, provide your own parts, there are many places for you to shop at...
www.rpmoutlet.com
www.partshopper.com
well I can't think of any more right now but if you need, ask