Build Thread The Hoopty Chronicles - New House, New garage, New Car?

• Sponsors (?)

Collin can you take some pictures of the wire you had before and what you have now. I kind of figured something like this was up as when you posted that video along time ago of the timing light showing a very erratic pulse. Sure glad you finally solved the issue.

Collin can you take some pictures of the wire you had before and what you have now. I kind of figured something like this was up as when you posted that video along time ago of the timing light showing a very erratic pulse. Sure glad you finally solved the issue.
I’ve already wrapped and hidden all the wires, sorry man

Also.

yes-rudy1.gif

Reactions: 1 user
So when are we going to see more pretty pictures of your car like you used to take when you and Allan were hanging out? Have you heard from him lately btw?

You got some pretty btchin' skills with a camera.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
So when are we going to see more pretty pictures of your car like you used to take when you and Allan were hanging out? Have you heard from him lately btw?

You got some pretty btchin' skills with a camera.
Yeah i text him at least once a week. He still hasn’t got back in his house since the hurricane a year ago!

I hope to have some new, updated pics soon. I’ve got a couple good spots I’ve found whilst out on my 2 wheeled mistress and my dads camaro:

01C4B5BD-162F-4D20-AC63-EAF6189F835E.jpeg

9D16B4C0-A7D9-468C-8D1D-A4477636270B.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah i text him at least once a week. He still hasn’t got back in his house since the hurricane a year ago!

I hope to have some new, updated pics soon. I’ve got a couple good spots I’ve found whilst out on my 2 wheeled mistress and my dads camaro:

01C4B5BD-162F-4D20-AC63-EAF6189F835E.jpeg

9D16B4C0-A7D9-468C-8D1D-A4477636270B.jpeg
Tell him, “Dave says hey” for me next time you talk to him. Sure the hell sucks about his house!

Reactions: 1 users
Spent some time outside last night.

1) got the wideband powered up again. The ground wire wasn't connected. But now, I think the sensor is bad, because the gauge reads "htr" when the car is running and will actually read AFR when it's off.

2) I got the spacer needed to install the crank pulley, but the bolts were too short.

3) I still need to make a real mount for my crank trigger.