The Official "4-Mod-Fox" progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

You forgot one vital and yet quite funny piece of information... What I used to bring it up there.
Behold the 316k mile Del Sol! I am 6'5" 230lbs.... So imagine me getting out of this thing with a bumper strapped to the back....
IMG00207.jpg

But yea, SVT32VDOHC is a pretty cool dude. If you ever need a hand with anything, let me know.
take care and if there is anything else you might need let me know!

You forgot one vital and yet quite funny piece of information... What I used to bring it up there.
Behold the 316k mile Del Sol! I am 6'5" 230lbs.... So imagine me getting out of this thing with a bumper strapped to the back....
IMG00207.jpg

But yea, SVT32VDOHC is a pretty cool dude. If you ever need a hand with anything, let me know.
take care and if there is anything else you might need let me know!

I can't post pics from my POS phone, I'm glad you got that up there. That was funny!! And you are a good guy to deal with also. You made it there no matter what. :nice:

HAHA!! :rlaugh:

Thats sick you got a OEM bumper!

Thanks. I know man, I couldn't believe it. He Pm'd me one day and was in Ohio, so how perfect? I drove about 60 miles each way...totally worth it. Now I'm debating Cobra grill because it's cheap....but side skirts are 419 + 130 shipping....:eek:

I was going to build a 'Fauxbra but my heart just isn't in the hatches..... Figured It would go to a good home this way....

I think it should be a Fobra since you are doing everything else cobra

I know boys....I really want to do it, but 419+110-135 shipping freight is crazy. I have a friend looking at dealerships nationwide for them. Nothing has turned up. He said they will be cheaper than the aftermarkets.

I really wanna make it a Fobra since it will have a Cobra drivetrain, but Cobra ground effects are hardly noticeable over GT stuff IMO. We will notice the difference, but most people won't.

Anyway.......progress......I got ahead of myself thinking I'd get the bay in primer and painted. I totally forgot about trimming the core support a tad for the new style condensor and radiator. I have to weld the 94-04 rad brackets on the bottom, and modify a few other things. I spent yesterday cutting out the 94-04 rear seat brace. Deja-Vu!!! That was a PITA just like the last one I did for Hack Job. LOL...Anyways, gonna weld up a couple brackets tonight, maybe tack in that rear seat brace. I can also trim up the new K-frame to fit the fox. All that can be done and should be done before primer and paint. It's only January.

Let me check with some friends.

I know a while back they had a 93 Cobra that had some issues and was parted out. I got the TB, brother got the intake, and basically all the parts ended up getting passed throughout our group of friends. I will check if/where the side skirts are for you.

Let me check with some friends.

I know a while back they had a 93 Cobra that had some issues and was parted out. I got the TB, brother got the intake, and basically all the parts ended up getting passed throughout our group of friends. I will check if/where the side skirts are for you.

Thank you!! That would be awesome. The front fender extensions are only like 159.99...that I can see. But 419 is whack for some aftermarket parts that I know won't fit for a damn. That rear cover I got from Charlie, while old and been sitting around....it is still in shape and straight. Lemme know.

:nice:

Only if i can get it in egg whites, and with no gravy :nice:

HAHA...yeah for sure. I felt guilty, but that was basically the only thing I ate all day. I had Cheerios at 7am before I left, then that thing around idk...9:30am, then a around 7:30pm I had a small...and I mean SMALL plate of spagetti. I was good all day!! :D

I watched a TV show last night about food places... They mentioned Pats and Genos over in Philly...

Off to the butcher and got some boneless rib eye, cheese wiz, and some nice rolls. Came home and had the 10 O'clock cheese steaks!!! Hit the spot!!!

I will send the message out shortly and see if anyone knows what happened to the Cobra.

I watched a TV show last night about food places... They mentioned Pats and Genos over in Philly...

Off to the butcher and got some boneless rib eye, cheese wiz, and some nice rolls. Came home and had the 10 O'clock cheese steaks!!! Hit the spot!!!

I will send the message out shortly and see if anyone knows what happened to the Cobra.

I definately love my food. I like giving my business to local small places rather than the big chains like Cracker Barrel, IHOP, Denny's ect...This local place is excellent.

I just sold a set of cobra fender extensions! If I only knew you needed them I would have given them to you on the cheap for sure. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Damn!! Oh well, no problem, it's not like you knew I needed/wanted them. :D