The Spark Plug Dilemma

I bought a set of Brisk Premium LGS Spark Plugs (GOR15LGS) for my mustang. Weather is getting better here, and I have all the parts for my spring build up. I thought of putting these in so I'm not having to index plugs again.

Anybody have experience with these? I could use your opinion.

Thank-you

• Sponsors (?)

To each his own but I would not spend time or money worrying about indexing the plugs
Granted having the electrode in the perfect spot has to be a little better than say backwards
I just do not see enough advantage to make it worth my while
I do like the silver electrode and the look of the plug but I did notice they say that plug is specifically designed for a GM 602 motor
Run them and see
We used to play with all the new stuff split fires and the like and all we ever saw was emissions numbers go up
So instead of 60 HC the car would have 210 and barely pass I/M with plugs like the ones you are planning on running
Like I said to each his own so run them and have fun

What is your combo? Has ground electrode wear been a problem? With as open as the design is from the top and with four ground electrodes to the sides, how would this be properly indexed?
7997E986-E360-4175-9169-B583E6DA9758.png

As exotic of plugs I bought into for mostly street use and some quarter mile fun were Bosch Platinum, (Nipon) Denso U groove, (regular Denso and NGK are just good plugs), and when Accel was repackaging the Denso U groove plugs.
I played with expanded plug gaps and indexing on couple different engines. Unless compression, rpm, or forced induction are high enough to to blow out the spark, I doubt you will notice any difference from a standard copper core plug.
With EFI, electronic ignition and decent tuning, fancy plugs should last long enough to not be a big waste of money if you want to try them. Please report back if you do use these.