The Steed is Getting BLOWN!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats! What did you pay for the kit (if you don't mind)? My kit I'm buying from MPH is going to run $3,825 and that's with a 4" Power Pipe and Tim's tunes. No intercooler though. A/A right? Very sexah! :hail2:

01Steeda said:
Lucked up into a steal on a Vortech V2 SQ kit, My mechanic really helped me out on this one. So in the next 2 weeks or so. (as soon as he catches up on all the work for fun ford weekend) I should be in the FI group.

gotta take the N/A club out of my sig :(

but it is worth it :nice:

any guesses on the power gain I should see 8psi intercooled?

went 290 with current setup.

Congrats man! You won't be disappointed. The V2 Kits are supposed to be real nice.

AmBo said:
Congrats! What did you pay for the kit (if you don't mind)? My kit I'm buying from MPH is going to run $3,825 and that's with a 4" Power Pipe and Tim's tunes. No intercooler though. A/A right? Very sexah! :hail2:
It's a "bro-in-law" deal. If he told you you would throw up a little in your mouth.:D

weelll from the top

No offense Droptop.. I am sure there is something I am not sure of, but I have to go with what the trhee proffesionals told me. I know I have flat tops because there was some discussion on how much relief I needed cut into them. might just be how deep they sit in the hole.. not sure.

You really dont wanna know how cheap i am getting this kit lol. It is used, but with a new head unit.

My Cams are N/A,.. but from talking to vortech I cant use blower cams unless I swap pistons. When I blow this engine (and I will) I will put some big dishes in and swap cams.