THE TALON GOT STOLEN FRIDAY NIGHT

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
Yep sure did friday at 10 oclock while I was at the track the neighbor lady called and said there is someone here to buy the talon??? I thought well then ok tell them to come back on saturday. So bout 10:30 my old lady called and said someone stold the talon and the cops busted them half way down the street you need to come home :shrug: . so ok I'm on my way. Hea Duke we need to go someone just stold the talon? Huh he says ? Yeah someone just stole the talon but they didnt even get off the street with it :rlaugh: :owned: So we jet back to the couv and sure as **** the cul da sac is full of bout 10-15 cops and staters holly **** I say what the f@@k did they get shot ? So I talk to the cop and they said is this youre car and I say well yes it is :rolleyes: Was it Frank again :nonono: I asked and he says well yes why do you know him? And I say well yes as a matter of fact I do he stole it the first time :nonono: :rlaugh:. And he says the first time? And I say yeah the first time he stole it had it for bout 8-9 months and I just got it back on sunday again. So we sat and chatted and he says do you have the keys ? And I say well yes there in the staaannggggg :flag: So I go get them and I look into the talon and they made the steering wheel look like night riders :nonono: :( so I say how did they get it started and the cop says well he had a key as well from when he stole it from you the first time! He asked what happen to the steering wheel ? I say well it looks as if they night ridered it :D duh ya f u c k i n idiot so he says why do you you think they did that and I say well cause I had the club on it. So we look in the floor board and sure as **** there is the club half cut. And in the back seat there was the 2 hack saws they left as well as the bolt cutters they brought. So he took him to jail and the other tweaker played stupid so he walked and the 2 tweaker bitch's played stupid as well so they walked as well. Whats funny is that they had 2 trucks here one with a trailer and 1 just the truck. I guess they tried to back the trailer up my difficult drive way and smacked it against the 100' fur tree he he :rlaugh:And to add to the pot as I left I did a nice little burn them off for them he he look what you didnt get. So after all the excitment I drove it over to ............. yeah right I bet I tell you where it's at! So for any of you that might be intrested in it now you need to get a steering wheel as well or drive it and pretend to be night rider. "K.I.T.T turbo boost". Hope you enjoy this. I shure did, to bad I didnt get it all on video we had the damn camera with us filming at the track :bang: :bang: :bang: BTW I was sold out on the wearabouts of the car by my pieace of **** brother in law.peace

john

• Sponsors (?)

well, i dont hold the highest opinion of talons being as my perfectly good 01 SS was wrecked by one :nonono: :mad: , but damn thats a funny story. are you gonna keep that car? he may come back again :rlaugh:

for me being a stang owner it's not anything special but it is a nice car for the most part tho. i'm still debating to keep it or to turn it over and sell it ? not shure tho but most likely i'll be selling it tho, the thing that sucks is the day before it happen i took the security camera down and didnt have it hooked up. :nonono: so guess what i did yesturday? yep up went the camera again. yeah i agree with cavallo they should all be shot! prob if i were home they would of got to meet the ol .45 and i prob wouldnt of been writing this now. peace

john

Yeah but then thier dead and you rin jail and both your lives are ruined... Beter to work ont he brakes and forget to re-attach something.. least that is more defensible when they steal it..... ;-)