The What Does Your Car Need THREAD!

Jbauer

Jan 20, 2008
Man, everytime i look at my car i just cant help but think about all the things i need.

My tires are completley 100 percent bald, i want to get

18" Saleens in black
Accufab throttle body to match the plenum
Shocks and struts REAL BAD! the stockers aint doing so well with the sportlines
darker tint, 30 percent looks gay on a black car, just not right it messes the whole apearence up
New headlights to replace these fogged up pieces of crap
New foglights to match, and i think the driver side is burnt
Need to repaint the front bumper, its got one too many bugs stuck to it

Does anyone else feel the same way when they look at their car?

• Sponsors (?)

I need:
front tires
LDC cooling mod
IRS brace
Air filter
Diff fluid change
Meth injection kit
Twin Screw
PPRV delete

I need a passenger front fender, bullitt side scoops since the passenger one is cracked, rear passenger quarter, both bumpers (saleen front, v6 rear), passenger sideview mirror (might as well do cobra mirrors), and a new hood (cervinis cobra R). That covers all of the stuff that was damaged by other retard drivers. In addition to that, I need all suspension, to fix my diff leak, to weld my axle tubes and torque boxes, weld in my full length subframes, get some MM LCA's, then add the Kenne Bell that's been missing for some reason.

COP's
Shocks
Struts
Rear tires
Two A/C vents
A little paint TLC.

I think thats all it needs.

But it "needs"...

Chin spoiler
Forged internals
Boost
Boost
Cobra R hood
Deck panel blackout
Cobra/Mach/Bullitt brakes
Boost
So on...

Absolutely NOTHING :D

ok ok, I just need to do the PPRV delete...but its all here, I just need to do it.

Otherwise....nope, totally happy with the car.

Must be nice.

Mine needs a complete makeover. Actually, its in pretty good shape. Doesnt NEED anything, but my wants...well different story.

Top of the list are:

Suspension (springs, shocks, strust, CC plates)

Wheels / Tires (riding on the stockers)

T56

Power is enough to get me into plenty of trouble, I just want to make it better all around then I'll think about more power.

for once, i can say i am actually happy with my car. i'm finished with it, and i'm actually losing interest in it very quickly.

now it's on to the next toy....................2009 Harley Davidson Street Bob!!!

:stick:That car would keep me entertained for awhile!:D

I need new front and rear bumper covers and a new mach1 chin spoiler. And a set of slicks and skinnies!