Then and Now. '88 LX

Has no one had gold wheels like that?

I think with the right set up you could pull it off
Lmfao! That's 7 years of caked on dirt that I haven't cleaned off yet haha. I'm going 5 lug anyways so I'm just keeping them on there so it can roll.

I can't decide what wheels I want, though .Black with polished lip FR500's or all chrome FR500's. I love chrome, but the cowl of my hood will be black and so will my mirrors, so I was thinking the black FR500's would look awesome

What color are you painting it?

Skimmed back through thread couldn't find it.

Actually the only reason I'm considering the black ones is because they're roughly $60 cheaper per wheel. But, the whole project has gone way passed my projected finish time, so what's a few more weeks of saving money to buy the wheels I actually want. I think I've settled on the chrome lol

Honestly, not really. I think the last body shop burned me pretty good so I'm hesitant to get even slightly excited for my car.

I envy you for this. When my car got painted at the end of October I was cool and collected for a couple weeks. Then I was just itching to get it back. When I finally got it back it only took me 4 days to put everything back together again...I was also "working" full time during that 4 days.

It'll probably take me a couple of weeks to get my car completely sorted out lol. I'll have to save up for my wheels, but other than that i've got everything ready to go in. I think