There are still deals to be found out there

• Sponsors (?)

Send me a message when you get the trans and brakes swapped over and Ill send a boat over to Hawaii and have it picked up! Thanks!

KVIc1M.jpg

o2kuKM.jpg

ih94q4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a finite amount of desirable cars of all kinds older on the islands. Not only that , but the prices should be one third higher because of supply and demand? And last but not least . My friends that live near the water here in Florida can get deep rust holes that rot thru the roof lines if you dont stay on the salt. And cast aluminum turns grey to no return. I have a nice old Tacoma , and belong to custom tacos forum website . You guys have a ton of really nice lifted older Tacomas. Im surprised you have the selection of older cars that you do..... Ride on IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0087.JPG

We have tons of nice cars here. Rust can be an issue if you live right on the shoreline area, but that's about it. As for prices, most people here are into imports so Mustangs can be found reasonably priced.

Last edited:
This was yesterday. We had 6 foxbodies at my house (3 are mine). A 1993 LX with trick flow top end, 1990 7 up, 1990 GT convertible (covered), 1993 SSP coupe, 1993 Cobra and the 1988 coupe. It was a good day!

QgGs2q.jpg

Attachments

• TVY1V7.jpg
    TVY1V7.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 70
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I haven't seen 6 foxbodies on one location in almost 20 years.

Seriously...I think I parked next to two others a year ago at a show and that was it. They've rusted away up here in salt-land and are a rare sight to see