Throttle body actuator or tps issue

So I bought a 70mm bbk throttle body, ford racing CAI, and using bama tuner. I got my new tune for everything installed and tuned correctly. So 3 weeks later after every thing has been running fantastic all of a sudden car goes into safe mode aka limp home idle mode turned off engine, sat for a second turned back on ran fine went to work, after work started up just fine, later that evening went to go to store and made about a block and went to save mode this time checked codes and throttle stuck shut, and possible tps so I got it started made my way back home, changed the tps 3 times, no go really rough idle and still safe mode, so went back to my original throttle body with new tps, reset tune back to factory, still no go and same problem with really rough idle and, engine quits, so figured maby the actuator for the throttle body is bad got new throttle body with both actuator and tps, engine starts but the idle is away maybe 550 rpm's if rev the engine and let it come back down to idle it drops down to 500 rpms and almost wants to quit but idle goes back to 550. I need help not sure what I'm missing now

• Sponsors (?)