Time For T-56 kit, lightwheight flywheel, and a hydralic clutch kit Need Opinions!!!

kenika65

Oct 13, 2008
TEXAS
This is for a 95 GTS

Okay I have finally pulled out my crapolllaaa T-5 and am looking for what lightweight flywheel to bolt on there.

Also I am interested in a hydraulic clutch kit, is there such a thing? This is my brothers car and he has a bad knee so I want to get rid of the cable and install a hydraulic slave cylinder.. hope you all can give me some advice on that.

And last but not least, the T-56!!! My plan was to buy from www.bieberfever.com
http://www.ampperformance.com/xcart/...cat=283&page=1

But now I'm wondering if I should go with the kit from D&D Performance
T-56 Kit 94-04

I don't know if I should go with the viper transmission or not are the different gear ratios that much better???

Also AMP provides a reverse lock out harness when D&D doesn't mention it???

Hope you all can give me some good info on who to buy from and what to buy. And any good info on flywheels and hydraulic clutch's would help out alot....

Thanks again!

• Sponsors (?)

That's a tough one. I honestly don't know a whole lot about the T-56, but since no one else has anything. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to run a Cobra style bellhousing which is setup for a cable style clutch. The Camaro setup has a hydraulic clutch, but the bellhousing won't fit on a Ford. You might be able to get an adapater from Advanced Adapters to fit that bellhousing to a Ford. Mcleod sells a universal clutch master cylinder along with an adapter that will work with a side mount clutch slave cylinder (standard equipment on a 93-97 Camaro). You might be better off going to a Canon style slave cylinder (standard equipment on a 98-02 Camaro). You might be able to mount a Canon style slave cylinder from a late model Ford F-150 onto a T-56 with a Cobra Bellhousing. Either way will require some ingenuity.

Kurt