35th Anniv Time To Move On. Resigning my 35th mod status.

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
I’ve been debating this for a while. Life has a way of changing your focus and since I lost my wife last year, I’ve become less involved in things I used to love to do. Unfortunately, my duties here at StangNet slowly are going by the wayside. Giving out the production numbers for 1999 “Limited Edition” GT Mustangs has been a pleasure for me and people still come here for them. I’ve promoted the car for twenty years here, but my time spent on the site itself has been less and less. While I still have my 1999 GT, it has taken a backseat to my life as a whole. I’m actually working on getting my old 1966 fastback restored and that has taken most of my interest.

I’d like to pass some information along. There is currently a FB page for the 35th Limited Edition and he can also give out the production information.

see link.

I’ll check in occasionally, but won’t look up VIN numbers any longer. If there is a passionate 35th owner that want to pick up the ball and run with it, I’ll consider passing the info along. I would put up the list, but am afraid posting them publicly might not be a good thing. Opinions/options are welcome.

Thanks for your time.
Voorhees (Jason)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear of your decision, but life does go on.
We have a facebook thing and maybe you can get the guy to like or subscribe or however it's done so people can find him. I think there is not much going on in our facething page but it may help, hit up noobz, maybe you can put a link on your forum/thread to him.
sorry I don't have time to take it on, it's all I can do to keep up with the shenanigans in the fox forums.
keep the shiny side up and stop in an annoy ah, I mean update life with us once in awhile.

Hello all. Guess I got here a little late. 35th Anniversary owner. Tried to find the Facebook Page but doesn't seem to exist. Is there are new location?99

1612507151048.png

I’m late getting here too.. was wanting to find the build number on mine..

Attachments

• 1A7ED2FC-FDFC-4185-B4DB-8B29E126894B.jpeg
    1A7ED2FC-FDFC-4185-B4DB-8B29E126894B.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 44
  • A0B6806A-380F-42C0-9160-8AA25D2D1DF7.jpeg
    A0B6806A-380F-42C0-9160-8AA25D2D1DF7.jpeg
    679.7 KB · Views: 46