Tiny Cargo Ship Passing Thru My Work Window ..

A floating Costco. Perfect place to be for the zombie apocalypse. :hide:


I think you may be onto something. Crap load of cargo. Living quarters. Park that sucker in a freshwater lake like the Michigan. A large group of people could probably survive for at least 10 years. I mean when zombies run out of people to eat...they eventually die don't they?

Oh and it would need a strip club.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think you may be onto something. Crap load of cargo. Living quarters. Park that sucker in a freshwater lake like the Michigan. A large group of people could probably survive for at least 10 years. I mean when zombies run out of people to eat...they eventually die don't they?

Oh and it would need a strip club.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If thats the case, minues well pirate up the Frod Mustang Caro ship ! Lol ..
 
Even in a fresh water lake, you still need a potable water source. Rotting zombies will contaminate the lake. Ship that size should have plenty of room for a desalination plant and filter system. No need to park it in a lake at that point.
 
Even in a fresh water lake, you still need a potable water source. Rotting zombies will contaminate the lake. Ship that size should have plenty of room for a desalination plant and filter system. No need to park it in a lake at that point.

Good point.

I shall be captain of this ship. You sir, logistics officer and second in command.

Noobz will run his bakery...whatever the hell that is for. I guess we will need sammiches the strippers will make for us.

We do still need someone to operate the livestock area. Cows, pigs, and chickens should do the trick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good point.

I shall be captain of this ship. You sir, logistics officer and second in command.

Noobz will run his bakery...whatever the hell that is for. I guess we will need sammiches the strippers will make for us.

We do still need someone to operate the livestock area. Cows, pigs, and chickens should do the trick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No need. There are enough preservatives in the packaged food isle to sink a....


Potable water won't be an issue either. We're on a ship. I assume we are fueled. That fuel will last a really long time since we're running only generators. :shrug:

We'll augment power by setting up the solar panels from isle 7 into an array and put bladder tanks topside to augment water heating.


By the way.... your current logistics guy? He's little more than a cat herder. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: DocG
No need. There are enough preservatives in the packaged food isle to sink a....


Potable water won't be an issue either. We're on a ship. I assume we are fueled. That fuel will last a really long time since we're running only generators. :shrug:

We'll augment power by setting up the solar panels from isle 7 into an array and put bladder tanks topside to augment water heating.


By the way.... your current logistics guy? He's little more than a cat herder. :P


No need for livestock??!!?? Bacon and steak!?

You're fired!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No need for livestock??!!?? Bacon and steak!?

You're fired!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


We have all dat chit in the freezer section already. :shrug:


The only livestock we need is:

article-2350513-1A8CD1D1000005DC-93_634x428.webp


Now before you all get crazy and start talking chit.... these are just the ones we are fattening up to feed to the healthy ones. :D
 
Yeah but living cows allow milk...butter...cheese, chickens provide eggs.

If we want something to sustain forever we have to breed and maintain a healthy stock...

Yeah Fock it I'm sold.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk