tired if the POS Seats!

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: welcome to me 5 yrs ago

if you've got the money buy some Recaro Sports (the same ones in the 00 Cobra R) so you know they'll fit. they come in lots of color combos as well ($$$$)

i've been continuously looking for 'o1-o4 Cobra seats (with tan suede inserts) but haven't had any luck. Bullitt and Mach 1 seats are nice as well if you have a black interior

im thinking those are 4 point. srt have you gotten any flak from the police about those harnesses. i know that the only DOT approved harnesses are from Schroth.

Well i found this out. To be DOT approved it has to have a Red Release Button so the a Medical Team can get you out of the car because they are trained to look for a red button. My Belts have that red Button. I have been pulled over so many time with the harnesses on and never had a word said. If they said anything i would just argue that they are safer.:D

I LOVE my CR1's, way better than stock...matched my interior pretty nicely too. Now I just need to get the dang rear seat delete...

IMGP0001.jpg

IMGP0024.jpg

fudleyd, Were the CR1's a pretty much easy install? I am thinking about getting some.

They were very easy to install, I was quite surprised. Pretty much unbolted the stockers, transferred the seat belt clips to the new seats and tightened them down with all of the original bolts. Some people seem to have trouble with the bracket bolts on the stockers being frozen so you might need some penetrant. I didn't have that problem. I even got about $2.75-$3.00 back from all the change I found under the seats lol...:D