Interior and Upholstery TMI cloth/tweed interior, is it anything like the original cloth?

My hog rings came in so slapped the cover on the rear seat, dont think acme does leather any more so closest to this would be u637 black Sierra vinyl for a 87-89 coupe with the gt sport seats. Fugly spray dyed 87-89 cloth pulled out of the 79 to leather, still need to steam it and tighten up a few hog rings. The upholstery has been
sitting folded in a box for years lol.. Fronts need a bit more welding on the frames still.

20260919_160615(1).webp
20260924_191502(1).webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noobz347
We have back seats??
I thought it was just a padded storage compartment :hide:
Yeah, its ugly in a coupe with out em.. gotta make it pretty because no one's sitting back there lol.

Weather sucked all weekend I need these to bake in the sun to geat the creases out from being in the box so long, not even attempting the fronts until its sunny or I can use a steamer.
20260927_125159.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: General karthief