Toby keith

'69Mach1Chick

There's no grass left to cut.
Apr 1, 2002
North Jersey
Figured you guys would be into country music....I was never a Toby Keith fan...but slowly heis proving himself to be a cool guy. First he does the Ford trucks in his videnow his new video whiskey girl is awesome! Whats up with the mustang in the video though? i thought i knew a lot about the 69-70 body styles. In the song he says it is a 69, i only saw it for a few seconds and the headlights are inset toward the outside but there is no second set and there is a horse in the grille with a chrome box around it like in 68. I thought all 69's had the small badge set to one side in the grille????

Hes the only male country musician I remotely care for anymore. I used to really like it until they all started making songs out of worn out cliches. That Tim McGraw guy drives me insane with rage every time I see his whining a#@ regurgitating some lyrical crying bout about some old flame or whatever it is he focuses on. Toby and Joe Diffie are the only guys Id care to listen to. As far as the video, havent seen it. Im big on the National Geographic channel if I watch tv .

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Figured you guys would be into country music....I was never a Toby Keith fan...but slowly heis proving himself to be a cool guy. First he does the Ford trucks in his videnow his new video whiskey girl is awesome! Whats up with the mustang in the video though? i thought i knew a lot about the 69-70 body styles. In the song he says it is a 69, i only saw it for a few seconds and the headlights are inset toward the outside but there is no second set and there is a horse in the grille with a chrome box around it like in 68. I thought all 69's had the small badge set to one side in the grille????[/QUOTE]

Have not seen it, But what you discribed is a 70 grill.
Mine had the boxed pony but I removed it to make it look cleaner.

PB

Thank you soo much. You know i remember when there was a time when i was one of those people who was afraid to say anything because i would sound stupid. Lol now that i have 'expanded my vast knowledge' of cars i think im doing well! Lol.