Since this thread started with a brake bleeder, and I offered to throw my $0.02 out there on a variety of tools, I'll start with another kind of brake bleeder.
Amazon product ASIN B00F9XHVKAView: https://www.amazon.com/Allstar-Performance-ALL11017-Bleeder-Bottle/dp/B00F9XHVKA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527367475&sr=8-1&keywords=All+Star+Brake+Bleeder
The Allstar Performance brake bleeder is a different type of brake bleeder than the one
@NIKwoaC started this thread with. Vacuum bleeders such as that one are incredibly awesome to have around, bleed the entire system quickly, and are a must-have for certain jobs (such as clutch jobs on S550 Mustangs).
The Allstar Performance bleeder is pretty much a big translucent plastic bottle with a magnet on it, that includes a silicone hose, and a 1-way check valve. There's not much to it, but it's simplicity and it's capacity are what makes it great. The silicone hose on it is flexible enough to fit over most bleeder valves, the check valve means it can be used for 1-man operation, just put the hose on, crack the bleeder screw open, and go pump the brakes a few times, then check for air bubbles in the hose.
In most respects, it's just a bigger version of this:
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...VhEVpCh3xXwyfEAQYASABEgI_-vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
However, it has a much higher capacity, making it ideal for jobs like brake flushes (something I do on a lot of German vehicles and Infinitis), and caliper replacements on 3/4-ton and larger trucks, and the flexible silicone hose means there's no need for a bunch of plastic adapters.
I've had the Allstar Bleeder on the side of my toolbox for about 2 years now. My only real complaint is that twice (out of the dozens of times I've used it) the hose inside the bottle has come loose, letting the check valve fall with it. A zip-tie stopped that from happening. In all other ways it's been perfectly dependable, and is one of the most-often borrowed of my tools by other tech in the shop. I still have every intention of getting my own vacuum bleeder down the road for the jobs this can't do, but it'll be supplemented when that happens, not replaced.
Amazon product ASIN B00DDO1DPGView: https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-MTNRM6-Universal-Reversible-Ratcheting/dp/B00DDO1DPG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527368378&sr=8-1&keywords=mountain+ratcheting+wrench
I've owned several brands of ratcheting wrenches over the years. I've got a full set of Gearwrench flex-head metric wrenches in my box at work, a set of Expert (Mac Tools' discount line, similar to Bluepoint from SnapOn or Silver Eagle from Matco) stubby ratcheting wrenches in the drawer next to them, and a set of Ampro metric ratcheting wrenches in my tools at the house, as well as a set of Gearwrench SAE wrenches.
All of them pale in comparison to these jewels from Mountain.
I'd never heard of Mountain tools until 16 months ago. I was doing a water pump in a Mini Cooper, and having a hell of a time getting anything in there between the framerail and the engine, when the tech in the bay next to me asked what size the bolts were, and handed me his extra-long Mountain ratcheting wrench in that size. I was blown away by how strong and smooth these long and thin wrenches were, and after borrowing two of them from him that night between that Mini and another job, I asked him where he got them, and he told me he got them from Amazon. I pulled out my phone and ordered my own set on the spot.
In the 16 months I've had these, I've used them almost daily. The 14mm sees the most use (I do a lot of work on Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Toyota, and Honda with them). None of them have broken, and they've been used for a lot of hard work, including transmission swaps, brake caliper bracket removal (not difficult, just a lot of torque and loctite), and in tight spaces where a ratchet won't fit. Another tech bought a set, and managed to strip the gear in the 17mm wrench twice, but he doesn't treat his tools the way he should, so I would tend to blame him rather than the wrenches.
I'll probably buy the SAE set for the house later on, that's how much I like these wrenches.