Tork Tech 2v

• Sponsors (?)

Bakos, what ever happened with that coolant leak you had?

THREAD JACKER! naah haha i'm just as curious as you :). Bakos what the heck did happen with the leak? I think i read everything got fixed..Was that the end to the problems?

Bakos I hope the power is up there, going to see what I can zap out of this head unit..Might have to port it from what Bill told me to make the power I want haha

Bakos, what ever happened with that coolant leak you had?

Apparently it was just air pockets in the system. The way the coolant hose was going into the manifold was going upwards and basically a 90degree angle and said to be the cause of it.
He made a bracket to lower the angle of the hose which seemed to work out. My car been sitting for the winter so haven't not drove it since octoberish but drove it for about 2 months after it was fixed and have not had any problems. Hopefully thats all it was and does not come back.

Apparently it was just air pockets in the system. The way the coolant hose was going into the manifold was going upwards and basically a 90degree angle and said to be the cause of it.
He made a bracket to lower the angle of the hose which seemed to work out. My car been sitting for the winter so haven't not drove it since octoberish but drove it for about 2 months after it was fixed and have not had any problems. Hopefully thats all it was and does not come back.

Thats awesome news. Any upgrades after the winter???

sweet pics. love how the blower kits def pretty things up under the hood lol. the 2v always looks like the pep boys threw up under there with no eye candy lol. Mine looked the same way before the kenne bell.

Ok going with Aftermarket heads instead of porting mine...Not getting any answers and since i'm overseas its just not worth the headaches....Now I need to decide...Are Trick flow REALLY worth the extra cash...The Patriot Stage 2's seem to be just what I need.....Thoughts?

Ok going with Aftermarket heads instead of porting mine...Not getting any answers and since i'm overseas its just not worth the headaches....Now I need to decide...Are Trick flow REALLY worth the extra cash...The Patriot Stage 2's seem to be just what I need.....Thoughts?

Patriot Stage II's are just ported stock castings. You might consider Fox Lake as well. They do some nice work.

Which heads did you decide to go with? Sorry but I wouldn't be any help on your question

I'm going to save for the heads from fox lake. But that will be a later addition.

Did you go with aftermarket side bolts?
Although if i remember right its to eliminate crank walk which is a high rpm thing which wont be crucial for you, per-say.

I did not. I'm just need gaskets and i'm set...Hmm you got any suggestions Red?