Torq Box Kit

rotorhead22

Dec 17, 2020
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Found a kit on Marketplace by someone cleaning out garage. I watched about four videos however the cars were in vary stages and the the rear ends were already removed. I understand that the arms need to be out however does the whole rest end need to be out?

• Sponsors (?)

This right here. Problem with the factory TB's are they're just spot welded. If you have them welded solid you should be golden. If it's just a street car I wouldn't worry about it.
The price of the kit for a project car sold long ago was pretty cheap. My neighbor who is a retired steam fitter welder taught me how to use my MIG welder I got a long time ago so going to stitch these in after bolting. I have the back interior out so the opportunity is there

Reactions: 1 users
Found a kit on Marketplace by someone cleaning out garage. I watched about four videos however the cars were in vary stages and the the rear ends were already removed. I understand that the arms need to be out however does the whole rest end need to be out?
The only thing that has to come out is the body nut on the lower control arm. I only recommend using the original 'Wild Rides Battle Boxes.' You can install battle boxes without removing any suspension component.

Kurt