TOYO tires

18517oe4.th.webp
Anyone try these tires?
I am leaning torward these though
32055gt3.th.webp

31472tg1.th.webp
Do you guys think these will be better then NITTO 555Rs?
 

Attachments

  • 18517oe4.th.webp
    18517oe4.th.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 32055gt3.th.webp
    32055gt3.th.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 31472tg1.th.webp
    31472tg1.th.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 143
I have Proxes T1-Rs on the front, Proxes R888 (the bottom ones) on the back

I love them. The guy at the tire store says the 888s are really sticky.

I saw a Porsche 911 with the 888s in the 315 width ... so they must be pretty serious.

Expensive though
 
I used to have some Toyo Proxes tires several years (7-8?) ago. I don't remember the exact model of the tire, but they got terrible traction. Grabbing second or third gear too hard broke them free with ease, and that was on a stock Mustang.
 
Yea but $300 is the price for a Nitto 555r and is what I payed for them when I wrapped my ponys. I love the tread pattern though on the R888 it is just something you dont see often.:nice:
Any other drag radials you guy run that work great?

If you paid $300 a tire for 555r's you got ripped off. They are around $180 new for a 315/35/17, and since you wrapped them on 16" wheels, I would figure they would be even cheaper per tire.