I used to have some Toyo Proxes tires several years (7-8?) ago. I don't remember the exact model of the tire, but they got terrible traction. Grabbing second or third gear too hard broke them free with ease, and that was on a stock Mustang.
A buddy of mine had the proxes (looked like the middle pic tread wise) on his gen 1 lightning. They hooked and went threw all kinds of stuff at ease, great tire.
How much do their DR type tires run for a 315/35/17?
A buddy of mine had the proxes (looked like the middle pic tread wise) on his gen 1 lightning. They hooked and went threw all kinds of stuff at ease, great tire.
How much do their DR type tires run for a 315/35/17?
Yea but $300 is the price for a Nitto 555r and is what I payed for them when I wrapped my ponys. I love the tread pattern though on the R888 it is just something you dont see often.
Any other drag radials you guy run that work great?
Yea but $300 is the price for a Nitto 555r and is what I payed for them when I wrapped my ponys. I love the tread pattern though on the R888 it is just something you dont see often.
Any other drag radials you guy run that work great?
If you paid $300 a tire for 555r's you got ripped off. They are around $180 new for a 315/35/17, and since you wrapped them on 16" wheels, I would figure they would be even cheaper per tire.
what do u think is better... the toyos... or a bfgoodrich drag radial? i run a set of toyos up front with bf goodrichs out back, but need a new set for teh summer...
I used to have some Toyo Proxes tires several years (7-8?) ago. I don't remember the exact model of the tire, but they got terrible traction. Grabbing second or third gear too hard broke them free with ease, and that was on a stock Mustang.
If you paid $300 a tire for 555r's you got ripped off. They are around $180 new for a 315/35/17, and since you wrapped them on 16" wheels, I would figure they would be even cheaper per tire.