tri-bars?

• Sponsors (?)

hey Trigun you dont have a couple used tired you could throw in on the deal do you? (i dont care how used really?) lol i know stupid question but the stang cant drive cuz theres mad tread showin through on my perellis id probably come down and meet you in the cities if you would do that cuz i have to make a trip to get a big bottle of nitrous filled for a buddy that sells it up here, but yea if you could help a bro out that would be appreciated, if you dont have tires i will have to think about it i know its cheap but i just dont have money. thanks either way i will still think about just get back to me. thanks scott

if he would sell rims and tires for 200 i probably would but i dont know ? im waiting for him to reply? if you guys talk to him tell him to reply to this thread cuz im not sure how to pm people. thanks scott , by the way Trigun still waiting on your reply too?

i dont want to low ball you but i really dont have that much money so id give ya 150 for them i know its not much but its pretty much all i got so if you dont want to for that i understand thanks hit me back peace scott

95red said:
i dont want to low ball you but i really dont have that much money so id give ya 150 for them i know its not much but its pretty much all i got so if you dont want to for that i understand thanks hit me back peace scott

sounds fine to me. whats your email?