- Apr 16, 2005
- 8
- 0
- 0
Initial news of the new Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads look promising and really have me looking to stay 2V instead of moving to a 4V. I know a lot of people were disappointed when the Trick Flow Track Heat intake was released as it is a little too large for stock or mildly ported PI heads. However, the combo of the TFS heads and intake look to be a perfect match.
I am thinking of a buildup that consists of a modular boss block (11.0 CR) and the TFS heads and intake. This setup seems like it would be a great setup and with a custom set of cams, longtubes, prochamber, and mac catback what kind of numbers do you think I would be capable of seeing?
I am thinking of a buildup that consists of a modular boss block (11.0 CR) and the TFS heads and intake. This setup seems like it would be a great setup and with a custom set of cams, longtubes, prochamber, and mac catback what kind of numbers do you think I would be capable of seeing?