Turn signal issue

• Sponsors (?)

15800512434065616952179432840479.jpg

Ok, lets do this: with the mfs plugged in, find the ground wire and test it for ground with the test light, with the test light connected to the ground wire, activate the turn signal, does the test light flash?
Looking for a bad ground or a power feed to ground (best I can explain it)
Make sure you locate the ground for the turn signals. The switch may have more than one ground wire.

Ok, lets do this: with the mfs plugged in, find the ground wire and test it for ground with the test light, with the test light connected to the ground wire, activate the turn signal, does the test light flash?
Looking for a bad ground or a power feed to ground (best I can explain it)
Make sure you locate the ground for the turn signals. The switch may have more than one ground wire.
Not sure which is ground. It looks like all the turn signal grounds are at the turn signals. Would it be on the other plug in the MFS?

FIXED!!!! Thanks to all of you. General Kartheif got me on the trail by looking for the ground. It requires me to search the pinouts which led me to find the red ACC/power wire running to the spot the o/y was supposed to be. Then I checked the next connector and low and behold no red wire. I had not tried wipers yet but I'm betting they would not have worked either. That was a tough one. I guess I'll get my daughter and let her take me for a spin

Reactions: 1 users