Uh, whose car is that out front?

• Sponsors (?)

I am in the early stages of working on a deal to trade my coupe for a tela 93 from Texas. Just looking into shipping and associated fees to see if I can justify the trade. In a way, I can't wait as this is one car I dream of having. Although on the other hand, I'm crying, knowing that I'll have to forfeit the ownership of my coupe....LOL...Kindof a 'Lose/Lose' or a 'Win/Win' situation....Whichever way I end up looking at it. LOL...

Nice frickin' car, Man!! I am envious.

The bad thing about having a 93 Cobra is that you get weird about driving it alot. I have a Teal with 21K on it, have owned it for 6 years and every year I drive it less and less, like 200 miles last year. It's fun to go out to the garage and see it there though.

The bad thing about having a 93 Cobra is that you get weird about driving it alot. I have a Teal with 21K on it, have owned it for 6 years and every year I drive it less and less, like 200 miles last year. It's fun to go out to the garage and see it there though.

I'm willing to inherit that problem. LOL. I hardly have time to drive mine as it is. Not being able to drive my 93 Cobra would be a decent problem to have, IMO. LOL. :shrug: :nice: Although some argue that having my coupe sitting in my garage is a decent situation too. LOL

I know what you mean, but thats why I didn't spend 17K on a 20K mile one. In my view, there are about 3 categories of cobras. There are the extreme low mile, perfect condition ones. On the other end, there are the 100K+ miles one with had had resprays, body work, dings, dent. They are not "gone" but they sure need some work. Then there is the middle category that has I don't know, 50-100K miles, is not 100% perfect, but can still win shows, etc. Thats what I was looking for and got. I think I've heard classic car guys refer to this as a driver rather than a show car.