Uneven Suspension Problem

V8Thrasher

Apr 2, 2010
L.A.
Hello everyone, im new here. to get straight to the problem, the suspension on the rear drivers side is higher between the tire and the fenderwell. i was told by a different sourse if i were to lower it and get new shocks/struts the problem would go away and the suspension would be even. so i lowered the car with Eibach pro kit springs, and Eibach pro dampers. the front sits nice and even and the right passenger side is nice and low, but the rear drivers side is still higher than the passenger side. what gives? it was uneven stock, and even after being lowered its still uneven. anyone have any suggestions? its bugging the crap out of me!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Are you sure you're on level ground? Doesn't matter for the front that much because of the weight but the rear is sensitive to the slightest slant side to side because it's so light.

Mine is higher on the driver's side as well, both front and rear. I've heard that they make cars higher on the driver's side so that they even out when you are sitting in the car. I don't know what happens if you have a chubby girlfriend ;)