uneven wheel/fender spacing pass vs driver side

spederman

Apr 13, 2005
On the front suspension,the driver side wheel/tire comes flush to the edge of the fender lip but the passenger side wheel/tire is about an inch short from being flush with the edge of the fender. Im trying to figure out if something is off with the suspension or if the fender is off. I've got all aftermarket suspension. I checked the K member and its perfectly sqaure with the frame. I also measured the length of the control arms and both driver / passenger side are the same lengthWhat other measurements can I take to decide which part is the culprit causing the uneven spacing from driver to passenger side?

• Sponsors (?)

Were the springs changed? Perhaps one of them is not turned correctly.

I just changed the springs on mine (Ford Racing G springs, Eibach) and to be honest I didn't pay any attention to how they were turned. The bottoms were flat all the way around so I didn't pay it any mind.

Is there a specific angle they're supposed to go in? If so is there a procedure or pics to show how to tell?

I just changed the springs on mine (Ford Racing G springs, Eibach) and to be honest I didn't pay any attention to how they were turned. The bottoms were flat all the way around so I didn't pay it any mind.

Is there a specific angle they're supposed to go in? If so is there a procedure or pics to show how to tell?

I put "C" springs on my car this spring, and the top of them were flat, and the bottom circles around so that it is not flat. :shrug: (kind of hard to describe) The control arm goes from shallow to deep in the same way, so you have to turn the spring so it sits in the control arm correctly. If one spring sat correcttly, and the other was not, one side of the car would sit higher then the other. Maybe someone with some pictures can chime in.