Unique Wips , Why the heck?!?!

Begin rant

Ok, If I sit down and watch one more episode of this show where these rich people spend a fortune on cars and don't drive them I am going to scream! Almost every time they take the car to the owner the owner jumps in the back seat! And they talk about how they would rather have someone drive them around! Would it kill them to drive the car they put so much money into?! What is the point? I mean I realize the show is a joke, all they do is put on new rims and a stereo half the time. But for the love of God, If you have spend the money why would you want to sit on your ass in the back seat?

End Rant

:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Not to mention that fat dude doesn't do anything but sits his fat lazya** around the shop and does nothing but bosses his workers around and says he did the job when he talks to his costumers after the its all done. Big wow rims and a system for how much? This show blows, sometimes I feel they ruin cars that should be left alone:nonono:

I stopped watching that show for all the same reasons that have been listed out. the show is totall:bs: . The owner is F*****g looser. Its the same :bs: everytime rims and a stereo. whoopdie f*****G do the may build a custom speaker box. that show is a joke.

I will admit I do watch the show, but I dont know why because Unique Autosports is lame.... There fabrication skills are 1/2 @$$, & usually everything they do to their customers rides is pretty tacky. Especially the ugly rims they install. The best episode they ever did was when they hooked up the herse (or however u spell it) for Tony Stewart & they installed a 572ci GM crate motor. Once again though, the wheel choice was horrible...

The funny thing about it is, the customers leave all the ideas up to Castro & crew??? If I was rich, I wouldnt need some lame @$$ shop deciding what rims I want & deciding my car would look good with fake marble wood grain & a speaker box with cheap suede stapled to particle board!!!!!!!!!!

I usually want to punch that loser that wears the cutoff shorts and bandana sticking straight up right in the ovaries. Damn he's a loser, I think his name is "Chet". I should kick my own ass for even watching that show.

I stopped watching that show for all the same reasons that have been listed out. the show is totall:bs: . The owner is F*****g looser. Its the same :bs: everytime rims and a stereo. whoopdie f*****G do the may build a custom speaker box. that show is a joke.

Thats why we have West Coast Customs...a much better shop that can take a car from the frame up. Unique AS is okay for high end clients, but it just seems like a step above a basic shop to be honest. No engine building, no real suspension work, no exotic stereo installs, no serious bodywork...just rims/tires/basic stereo stuff.

Me too, I have all there series on DVDs, I usally sit down and watch them when the weather is $hitty ! Overhaulin' needs some new rides to work on ! I personally will donate my car to keep the episode's going ! ;)