Update(just Spent Some Money)dyno Sheet

Got my car tuned yesterday and it put down 301 hp, 270 tq, with the stage 2 comp cam trick flow track heat intake, 75mm tb, 30lb injectors, dyno tune, 93 octane, first dyno pull was scary, 240 hp, then second was 301, then a couple to confirm. But pretty bad ass it was on a dyno jet to so i earned those numbers

Attachments

• updated one.jpg
    updated one.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice numbers! The horsepower is pretty much right where I would have guessed it would be, but the torque is a little lower than I expected. I suspect that's due to the lack of long tubes.

Also, don't get too caught up in dyno numbers. My car makes "335" rwhp, but I regularly out-run/out-trap cars with 425+ rwhp....

Reactions: 1 users
Ya i also am 23, got a kid, wife, house, and the wife doesnt work so i dont have alot of extra spending money, wish I could but i wanna go turbo eventualy so no point in long tubes. and it was gonna be my dd but i just got a company car so I wont drive it as much as I did

Nice numbers! The horsepower is pretty much right where I would have guessed it would be, but the torque is a little lower than I expected. I suspect that's due to the lack of long tubes.

Also, don't get too caught up in dyno numbers. My car makes "335" rwhp, but I regularly out-run/out-trap cars with 425+ rwhp....
I have a similar experience and completely agree! It's all about the right combo!