update on my family.....

i have more pics but can only put so many on here at a time...also it helps me keep my insanity working on my car, but when i'm having the problems i'm having its frustratin....so what i've decided to do is pull my motor tear it down again and save up to get the heads i really want and replace almost everything...then put it all back together and say i can't figure it out...now fix it...lol jimmy

lol Jimmy...it was Dragon Ball Z for Drake and I.........don't be too proud about state assistance..GA....or whatever.....as many deadbeats that use that instead of working........u deserve some help..........there should be some program for you.......may have to wait until your legally single..........we are all proud to know you...
Will

I am not one that likes the gov. assistance for those deadbeats. Like said though...its there for hard working stand up americans that deserve it. Pride or not you do truly deserve it.

If just one of those kids comes out anything like you in the end...you performed a mirracle and truly saved a life.

blksn955.0 i was...see my step-father owns his own business so i was learning the trade....well on memorial day he handed my mom divorce papers that he filed back in january...i tried to continue working for him, but it was hard and awkward...that and the hours....

Sorry to hear that on both accounts, I have a buddy in the HVAC trade and he makes fairly good money and its fairly stable once you get some time under you belt. He is someone who CANNOT sit still or stay in one place so he loves going out to fix things.

Sorry for the bad luck you and yours seems to have at every turn...even more respect for how your handleing things. Make sure those kids see your DEALING with life instead of hitting a pipe/bottle/mom/kids.

Your luck has to turn around, hang in there man.