V1 vortech setup?

Andresquintana.mma

Nov 28, 2014
Hey everyone quick couple of question is this how the anderson power pipe is attached to a v1 vortech supercharger on a 95 mustang gt? I bought a used one and the guy didnt really explain how its set up. Kind of seemed in a rush. I looked all over youtube and found a lot of foxbody videos but no sn95 with the 5.0 just because the manifold is differeent wanted to make sure I had everything in the right place. The last picture has a tube does that just attach to the power pipe and the elbow that connects the supercharger to the manifold? If so Im not sure where the skinny hose at the bottom goes. Any help would be appreciated my first supercharger install so a little nervous. My uncle is coming friday from out of town so making sure I have everything I mapped out and all the parts in order.
95 supercharger.jpg
95 supercharger 4.jpg
95 supercharger 3.jpg
95 supercharger 2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

It’s sort of self explanitory by your picture . The by pass valve ( small hoses ) go on the discharge side of the blower and the other end goes into the intake pipe .

the power pipe comes through the hole in the strut tower and the elbow comes off the inlet of the blower where the impeller is .
That’s the power pipe to the blower inlet on my own car . It isn’t a sn95 but it’s the same deal
F03A9230-337E-4DEA-90A8-D16B64924F6D.jpeg

1st off let me tell you your car is beautiful!!! I have a 93 that Im building also its no where near as good looking as yours but getting there.
94-95_cobra_fa33b52e-71e2-4a58-b3b8-44d85a73f622_large.jpeg
This is really the best pic Ive seen of my set up, I see it now end of the long hose goes down by the air filter coming off the power pipe, short hose goes to the pipe connecting supercharger to manifold and skinny hose goes to power pipe again by the propeller. I spent a few hours painting the set up today and made a world of a difference!
It’s sort of self explanitory by your picture . The by pass valve ( small hoses ) go on the discharge side of the blower and the other end goes into the intake pipe .

the power pipe comes through the hole in the strut tower and the elbow comes off the inlet of the blower where the impeller is .
That’s the power pipe to the blower inlet on my own car . It isn’t a sn95 but it’s the same deal
F03A9230-337E-4DEA-90A8-D16B64924F6D.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
1st off let me tell you your car is beautiful!!! I have a 93 that Im building also its no where near as good looking as yours but getting there.
94-95_cobra_fa33b52e-71e2-4a58-b3b8-44d85a73f622_large.jpeg
This is really the best pic Ive seen of my set up, I see it now end of the long hose goes down by the air filter coming off the power pipe, short hose goes to the pipe connecting supercharger to manifold and skinny hose goes to power pipe again by the propeller. I spent a few hours painting the set up today and made a world of a difference!
Thanks man I appreciate it !!