V6 muffler tips?

yeah so I got this magnaflow muffler that was on my car when I bought it. That muffler is crapping out now, so it needs to be replaced. Does anyone know of a muffler I can get, that's loud and has a really deep tone? I'm gonna get a GT sometime soon, so I'm not gonna spend a lot on this. All, I wan't is a muffler. the reason I'm replacing this, is because my magnaflow is constantly rattling. It's hard to get good attention like that.

• Sponsors (?)

gonna get a GT soon hey...sorry can't help you.

oh ok....GT take off is just that, the catback is taken off of a GT and put on our cars. if you want loud and annoying go with some flowmaster 40 series, those are about the loudest out there. Why bother wasting your money though if your just gonna get rid of it??

I'm not gonna get rid of it for at least 6 months. Picture a car that constantly makes a rattling sound. Every time I turn on the engine, till when I turn it off, this muffler rattles, so it's gotta go. I already looked under the car, and it's not touching anything. That's why i want something cheap. By the way, how does a gt take off sound?

me27821 said:
I'm not gonna get rid of it for at least 6 months. Picture a car that constantly makes a rattling sound. Every time I turn on the engine, till when I turn it off, this muffler rattles, so it's gotta go. I already looked under the car, and it's not touching anything. That's why i want something cheap. By the way, how does a gt take off sound?

From what I hear it sounds good, but not really loud. So if thats what your looking for, I would get a different set of mufflers with it. and I agree about the chambered mufflers like the flow 40 series, I don't like em performance wise, but they are hellaloud.