Vacuum lines for external wastegate and BOV 2v turbo kit

I am in the process of installing an on3 turbo kit on my 1999 mustang gt. I have gotten to the point where I am trying to figure out how to set up the vacuum lines for the wastegate and BOV. I have heard some people tell me to get a source from my turbo(I'm not sure how or where to even look for this), while others tell me to get my source from somewhere in my intake. I am really confused as to where to get a source from and how to run it to my wastegate and BOV. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Side note, I've heard people tell me that the stock engine can handle about 400hp. Is that number wheel horsepower or engine horsepower?

• Sponsors (?)

Check out post #4 on my build thread. There’s a pic included on where I tied my Tial BOV on my old GT

I think max whp was 450. I ran mine just under 400 (370 something?) ona safe tune.

Tune is where it’s at.

My current Mach 1 is at 508 whp but dialed it down to 470. I also have cams, and rarely drive it and go into boost so there’s that

The vacuum source depends on what stage controller you are using...if you type in on youtube there should be tons of videos on each type..
Basically vacuum line splitters and where to add in...mount...etc ...hope you enjoy your new kit!