Valvetrain Problems, Need Major Help!

Hearty handshake to anyone that can help me!

I can't adjust my roller rockers correctly! I have Crane aluminum roller rockers and had a crane cam with World Windsor Sr. heads for years. I adjusted them per the instructions, zero lash and then a half a turn. Ran great for years. I got a new cam, valvesprings, locks and retainers now every time I adjust the rockers the lifters bleed down instantly (Stock lifters) and the cylinders have wildly varying compression and the car barely runs as if some of the valves are hanging open. The installed height on the original single springs that cam with the heads is 1.820" . The new cam requires 110lbs of spring pressure at 1.68", is this the installed height now? To be honest, I didn't check the installed height or spring pressures. I tried to set the lash on each valve and then spin the motor until they all had compression. This worked a little, the car seemed to idle fine for about 1 minute and then an exhaust valve started to hang and the car started to pop. Then I backed them off for no preload and adjusted them the old fasioned way with the car running and valve covers of, nothing works. Is there any tricks to this or are my original roller lifters shot or is there something wrong with the way the springs where installed? Any advice or help would be appreciated or if anyone has experienced this before. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)