Versailles Swap question

golf4283

Active Member
May 30, 2003
1,253
1
39
Orland Park, Illinois
Ok I know the versailles brake parts are expensive so I was just wondering if it i spossible to do the explorer brake swap to the versailles 9 inch. I have the explorer setup at my house because i was gonna originally swap the 8.8 in there. I have since changed my mind and since explorer brake parts are cheap this would be more cost effective. Thanks.
 
I thought that it could only be done if you had the smaller bearing rearend and I thought that versailles had the larger bearing? Might want to check on that though. Or you could just send the Explorer rearend to me and I will put it in my car. :nice:
 
It has everyhting except rotors. It will need to be sanded and painted etc cause I never got around to doing it. I can throw everything I got for it with it though. New calipers I bought too for it. I am not going to the swap meet. send me a PM is you want more info.