Vin Number Lookup For 2014 Gt Need To Know Options

JDB

Nov 21, 2015
I cannot find a place to see window sticker information on a 2014 model. I only have VIN number and the only website I found that will print a window sticker only goes to 2013. Others don't really work. Is there one that will work? Carfax sample report showed no place where it gives window sticker info or option packages.

Reason why:

I am trying to buy a 2014 mustang gt premium and there is one that I have been asking about since I found it online a few months ago, but the salesperson keeps telling me she won't sell it to me because all their mustang listings have been taken down while they sloooooowly repair all the recall issues. She won't give me any info on it while it is not officially for sale.

I have found several others worth buying but have missed out on all of them because they sell while I am waiting on this salesperson to tell me the exact information about the one I originally asked about. Now every one that I find at a different lot sells to someone else as soon as I can make the call if it is a decent price and miles. I would like to find out if the one I was waiting for really is what I wanted. The listing on cargurus, from a big dealer, which was taken down, showed a stock image (no real pic) of a deep impact blue metallic gt prem and said grabber blue in the listing information (??) and that it had navigation, and I want to make sure it is not California special and that it is the darker blue. Need exact options. I have the VIN written down.

I never thought it would be so hard to give someone a lot of money.

• Sponsors (?)

The Vin# is not going to help you much as far as options go. The only thing you can determine form the VIN is all stuff that you already know. Such as whether it is a coupe or convertible, which engine it has, if it is a base model. GT or GT500 which you already know from which engine it has. Beyond that it will tell you that it is a Ford passenger vehicle, that it has airbags and seat belts and where it was built and of course the build #. Only the window sticker will help you with the stuff you are looking for... Sorry.
Here is a link to a VIN decoder anyway:
2014 Ford Mustang VIN Decoder - MustangAttitude.com Data Explorer

I cannot find a place to see window sticker information on a 2014 model. I only have VIN number and the only website I found that will print a window sticker only goes to 2013. Others don't really work. Is there one that will work? Carfax sample report showed no place where it gives window sticker info or option packages.

Reason why:

I am trying to buy a 2014 mustang gt premium and there is one that I have been asking about since I found it online a few months ago, but the salesperson keeps telling me she won't sell it to me because all their mustang listings have been taken down while they sloooooowly repair all the recall issues. She won't give me any info on it while it is not officially for sale.

I have found several others worth buying but have missed out on all of them because they sell while I am waiting on this salesperson to tell me the exact information about the one I originally asked about. Now every one that I find at a different lot sells to someone else as soon as I can make the call if it is a decent price and miles. I would like to find out if the one I was waiting for really is what I wanted. The listing on cargurus, from a big dealer, which was taken down, showed a stock image (no real pic) of a deep impact blue metallic gt prem and said grabber blue in the listing information (??) and that it had navigation, and I want to make sure it is not California special and that it is the darker blue. Need exact options. I have the VIN written down.

I never thought it would be so hard to give someone a lot of money.