Vista Blue or Performance White?

Which Paint Color?

• Vista Blue

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • Performance White

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
No, no, no! White with Vista Blue Stripes!

No, no, no! Vista with white stripes LOL! :rlaugh:

100_7885.jpg

100_7842.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, your car looks sick. Give me the low down on your tire wheel combo. What are the specs? Did you lower it, or is it stock height?

ApexStang

Thanks man! :D The wheels are the deepdish bullitts from Mustang Tuning/American Muscle.

rear:
rims - 18x10
tires - Nitto555's 295/45/18

front:
rims - 18x9
tires - Nitto555's 255/45/18, but will probably go with 275/40/18's next time

Edit: oh yeah, its on stock springs. I think it looks pretty good that way to, because it gives it a raked look with the tall back tires.

Thanks man! :D The wheels are the deepdish bullitts from Mustang Tuning/American Muscle.

rear:
rims - 18x10
tires - Nitto555's 295/45/18

front:
rims - 18x9
tires - Nitto555's 255/45/18, but will probably go with 275/40/18's next time

Edit: oh yeah, its on stock springs. I think it looks pretty good that way to, because it gives it a raked look with the tall back tires.

I love the stance of your car.
IMO these cars look better with 18" wheels and some meaty tires on it oppossed to the 20" wheel with extremely low profile tires.

making my decision final on Saturday!!!

Well, thanks for all of the input, guys. If anybody is curious, my Vista Blue GT California Special got delivered to the dealership tonight. Rather than waiting for one to be built which probably would have taken until fall or been built without the 18's, my salesman located one that was already on its way to another dealership and had his hauler there when it got dropped off. Looks like I am going to get to pick her up on Saturday.

Here's the goodies list:
Vista Blue
California Special Package
Black w/ Dove Accent Leather
3.31 Limited Slip Axle
5-speed manual
IUP
Charcoal Aluminum panel
Front seat side airbags
Comfort Group
Shaker 1000

Oh yeah, and no GT appearance package so no fake scoop....just wish I could've gotten spoiler delete, too

I wasn't planning on the Comfort Group or Shaker 1000 but I have a feeling I'm going to be happy that I got them. The CS package was also unplanned but I figure I get the look of a Shelby GT in the color I want and a much better price (thanks X plan) with opportunity to add suspension, intake, exhaust as I want them with better "bang for my buck" than what's on the Shelby. The only thing that I didn't get that I did want was the 3.55 rear but I'll probably end up putting 3.73's or 4.10's down the road, anyway.

I'll definitely be starting a new thread when I pick her up with some pictures.