watching NOPI Tunervision

86bluecobra

Advanced Member
Dec 20, 2004
B.C. Canada
Don't give me a hard time. I see now they are running mustangs in a class where they make 1000hp and have to run on street tires. The fox's were running 8.50's. I thought 1000hp mustangs on drag radials were running in the 7's. Am I wrong?

• Sponsors (?)

Either way thats damn fast, in speedworld these outlaw class cars were running mid 7's, those cars looked damn built.

ff69c589.jpg

Attachments

• ff69c589.jpg
    ff69c589.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 87
People don't quite understand that the difference between 8's and 7's in the 1/4 is a night and day difference, and hard to achieve. The newer outlaws which are now into the 6's have over 2000hp.

NOPI is still Rice biased.

86bluecobra said:
so the 10.5 inch drag radial guys are only going 8's?

No,the Drag Radial guys are runing in the low 8's and some have gotten into the 7's.

Now Super Street Outlaw (REAL 10.5 slicks) have been into mid 7's! Some on stock style suspension!!:jaw:

What mob posted was either a 10.5 Outlaw (not really 10.5 tire,they are much larger) or a Pro5.0 car,either way I believe their allowed full tube chassis in the 10.5Outlaw,so it basicly is Pro5.0 with a tire change....:shrug:

bluevenom867 said:
No,the Drag Radial guys are runing in the low 8's and some have gotten into the 7's.

Now Super Street Outlaw (REAL 10.5 slicks) have been into mid 7's! Some on stock style suspension!!:jaw:

What mob posted was either a 10.5 Outlaw (not really 10.5 tire,they are much larger) or a Pro5.0 car,either way I believe their allowed full tube chassis in the 10.5Outlaw,so it basicly is Pro5.0 with a tire change....:shrug:

actually now that i think of it im 75% sure it was the pro5.0 class

One thing about imports, they attract chicks. Girls like imports because:

1. They are cute.
2. They don't scare them.
3. Women usually like gay male freinds, and a ricer is basically the same thing.

But yes, the NOPI chicks are hot.

90mustangGT said:
One thing about imports, they attract chicks. Girls like imports because:

1. They are cute.
2. They don't scare them.
3. Women usually like gay male freinds, and a ricer is basically the same thing.

But yes, the NOPI chicks are hot.

How true.