Well I bought a 2003 Mach 1 I paid $15,500

62thunderbird

Jul 2, 2008
Nor Cal
So I went to LA looked at some Machs and I did end up with a new car. I am now the second owner of the car. I have every bit of paper work that you can think of I even got the original monrony I think it is called (window sticker). Car is awesome. brand new tires, Bassani exhaust. And a K&N airfilter. I put 400 miles on it coming home. It was really fun to drive. A lot of people look over to see what it is, it is a real head turner. The only thing that concerns me is that the fuel pump was replaced. I checked all the service records. The guy who owned it before who is deceased was a really great owner it is a brand new car. His wife did not want to sell it right after he died and wanted to keep it because that car represented who he was.The guys wife could not look at the car anymore and wanted to sell it because it reminded her of him and she got upset. and wanted to sell the car to a person that will care for it. The car I will be keeping for as long as I live because I absolutly love this car. BTW It is black on black.
BTW my 97 GT is for sale.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats brother!!!! Glad you held out & got a clean one....

Nothin in the world like owning a Mach 1....

$15,500 is not too high at all for Mach of that mileage & plus this is Cali, so everything is more expensive....I paid $20,000 with 30k miles before taxes for mine, but that was 2 years ago...

Sounds like a deal to me. Cant wait to see pics!
*starts pacing*
Are they up yet?!?

But it does amaz me how much more attention Cobras and Machs get over regular GTs :shrug: I mean looks wise its not much difference but I guess its enough :shrug:

I agree with you guys a 100%X2 about dealers getting wrecked cars and selling them to make profit. When I was in LA I saw one that was at the dealer and it had 29k on the clock and we drove it for 5 minutes and the car had the worst clutch noises and it rattled and shaked. More important is that I saw that the hood was repainted because you can see tape lines where they missed while shooting clear coat. That car was a no no. Man that car has only 29k on the clock and was so messed up.