well, the time has come

your GT???? I thought you no longer had yours? Am I missing something?

anyways, GT, Cobra, Vette, Enzo, space shuttle, or whaever you have, BRING IT BROTHA!

Man I made a thread about it just a few days ago too haha....its on like the 2nd page.

But yep...she is back! The whole exhaust is getting redone....I was giving up a TON of power with 2.5 inch pipe all the way out the back.
Its now going to be 3 inch pipe...possibly right out behind the front tires.

I know its pulling harder than my cobra in 3rd @ just 9PSI with the open downpipe (we pulled the entire exhaust off the car).

We will see...ill keep everyone updated on the progress.

I thought someone was going to say "horsepower."

Anyway.... my guess is around 800rwhp, as ludicrous as that sounds!! More boost and a 100 shot should get at least an extra 150rwhp. MADNESS!!!!!!! I hope that forged motor is STRONG!

Your motor will be approaching 1000bhp (same as four stock cars). I think that should be your new goal. Not many people can say they have a 1000hp car!

I cant wait to see what this thing makes.....could these be a new 5.0 King Of The Street competitor???? I would think so.....insane 2 valve!

KOTS has some crazy cars now. i hate to say it but i dont see a non turbo car, especially a 2V winning it

i'm ready to see what she puts down.!!

and to the guy that asked about how to use all the power......MT radials and 15" rims will do the trick!!!!!!

^ I agree. I'm 2 years too late to even stand a chance. You pretty much need a turbo 4V to win KOTS, as far as hp is concerned. The past two years has pretty much been the turbo 03/04 Cobra wars and I'm sure it won't be any different his year.

I never really thought about entering my car in that contest, though it sure would be fun just hanging out. I wouldn't care if I win or not.

As mentioned earlier, I don't think there is such a thing as too much power considering there are IRS 800rwhp Cobras and other mustangs running well at the track.