welp, i did it~

99Light

Nov 20, 2006
On Monday night my old beater that i keep around while my 99 lightning sits in the garage during our wonderful chicago winters took a dive on me. So i figured what the hell lets go up to the ford dealer and see whats around, well 4 hours later i came home in a brand new 07 GT. Been almost a decade since i had a pony in my coral and my god ive missed it :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Black/Black and stick of course. Its a basic model rear spoiler delete, 17"inch rims cloth interior no hood scoop. I paid for the scotch guarding and undercoating, it goes back in a couple weeks for all that and when its in there i ordered a set of twin white vinyl stripes for it and that 07 hood scoop, ya i know its non functional but i love the look

Welcome...from a fellow Chicagoan...my car as been in my heated garage for the last couple of weeks...no salt or snow for me...can't wait for spring. What part of Chicago are you from...??? You are gonna love the car!!! Hopefully we can meet when it gets warmer at one of the many car shows around, especially the NMRA Fast ford weekend in Joilet over the summer.

:SNSign:

I just moved to the bensenville area. to be honest for the past few years ive been an over the road truck driver, recently had some family health issues so im working near home now. So although ive been here for ages its still pretty much a new area would love to get out of the house and meet up with some like minded people, I wish i could keep her in the garage but its a single space only and the Lightning is already in there, it was a rough tuesday morning with all that snow in my new car, i drove home on the side streets at about 15mph to make sure she made it just fine lol

Hey HEAVYGT,

Maybe a dumb question, but, is that a picture of your ride in your sig?

If so, what color is that stripe and how wide? I haven't checked your sig yet but any more pics??

Thx.