Went to a small car show and look what I ran into.(56k go detail)

Picture048.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture035.jpg

1995 Cobra R baby :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
Few more pics of other cars
View attachment 460349
View attachment 460351
View attachment 460353
View attachment 460355
Picture051.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture047.jpg

View attachment 460362
Picture040.jpg

View attachment 460367

Attachments

• Picture048.jpg
    Picture048.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture036.jpg
    Picture036.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture049.jpg
    Picture049.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture035.jpg
    Picture035.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture050.jpg
    Picture050.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture051.jpg
    Picture051.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture057.jpg
    Picture057.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture047.jpg
    Picture047.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture040.jpg
    Picture040.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

Was that 56K reference for me? :p If so, you knew it would just make me want to see the pics even more (I actually read all the threads of yours that I see).
You did make me have to look (I let it open while I went and did stuff).

Very cool pics mang. :nice: That'd be a large show around here. :(

I dont know much about stereo stuff - on the yellow vert, what's mounted to the underside of his trunk lid?

HISSIN50 said:
Was that 56K reference for me? :p If so, you knew it would just make me want to see the pics even more (I actually read all the threads of yours that I see).

I dont know much about stereo stuff - on the yellow vert, what's mounted to the underside of his trunk lid?

Looks like 2 speakers and a TV screen. My friend has the same stuff on the underside of his 94, and a PS2 hooked up so we can play at shows...as well as a DVD player so we can watch Family Guy :lol:

speaking of that yellow vert... i hope no one knows him because i'm about to cut him up a bit. hehe, but that car was (from what i could see) the weakest ride in that whole show.
Aside from the ugly ass yellow vert bar which i won't even get into...

Did anyone ELSE notice that this guy spent thousands, literally, thousands of dollars on his car...

yet his tailpipes are small, stock, and BROWN.
Hopefully it's just bad lighting for his sake.

but who owns brown cruddy scummy junky tailpipes??

ROFL

Caldwell said:
speaking of that yellow vert... i hope no one knows him because i'm about to cut him up a bit. hehe, but that car was (from what i could see) the weakest ride in that whole show.
Aside from the ugly ass yellow vert bar which i won't even get into...

Did anyone ELSE notice that this guy spent thousands, literally, thousands of dollars on his car...

yet his tailpipes are small, stock, and BROWN.
Hopefully it's just bad lighting for his sake.

but who owns brown cruddy scummy junky tailpipes??

ROFL

I agree about the tailpipes. And you would think that if he spent the money/time to paint the vert bar (which I think was a bad choice, but to each his own...), he could have at least had the mirrors painted while he was at it. Other than the vert bar and tailpipes, I like the car alot.

HISSIN50 said:

Yes it was directed towards you :D , the vert had 4 12's mounted upside down with a TV and the 2 speakes mounted on the under side of the trunk. The vert may not be the greatest thing there but with an HCI and a blower on it I wouldn't screw with it. It sounded bad a$$ as well very throaty at idle and at WOT. The 00 R is a 00-R fobra but was very clean..

95riosnake said:
I agree about the tailpipes. And you would think that if he spent the money/time to paint the vert bar (which I think was a bad choice, but to each his own...), he could have at least had the mirrors painted while he was at it. Other than the vert bar and tailpipes, I like the car alot.

I concur :D

i'm surprised those mirrors were black actually.
i just hope that guy's not sporting yellow seats.
:puke:

but something in my gut tells me he is.