Went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
It was a while ago and i totally forgot to post about it... best show of my life... played alot of older stuff.... throw away your telivision was AWESOME! But best of all at the show they filmed the video for one of their new songs Snow... im so happy i got to be a part of that... everyone had one of thoes little key chain flash lights... and the whole arena lit them up... cool as ****..... then they shot white "snow" down from everywhere... best show ever... and afterward... i picked up my eibach sportlines from some guy selling them on ebay... he lived 6 miles away from Contential... Flea is the **** nuff said... if you ever get a chance go see them....

Another cool thing... I won tickets to this show... i was going to buy them anyway... but winning them makes them awesome... lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NPgiyYB4mGw&mode=related&search=

Video is out now... have to see if i can find my self

• Sponsors (?)

Did you see them in Philly....at the Coliseum, or is that torn down and replaced (Where the Flyers/Sixers use to play). I saw them play there in 95, did the socks on c@ck$ thing, Silverchair and the Rentals opened for them. Saw em again in Pensacola in 99, Foo Fighters opened up there, again an AWESOME show. Great band, great music, been a fan for a long time.
Glad you had fun
Burlington huh, I'm from west deptford, last time I was there I saw my face on a milk carton...love south jersey though.