Wetsand, buff and new "blemished' quarter windows.

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
I spent the last week wetsanding and buffing my recently painted car. It came out nice. I also spent the bucks and bought a pair of the "blemished" coupe quarter windows from LMR. Oh my, they are nice.

20220316_094722.jpg
20220316_103014.jpg
20220316_104024.jpg
20220316_111716.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Those are the Blem ones? Can you even see anything that would count as a blemish?

I wish they made those for the hatch, but I think I remember Daniel Carpenter saying the hatch window tooling was destroyed in a fire but the coupe tooling was not, hence why they only make them for the notch.

I bought the Scott Drake blank windows. We will see how they look/fit soon.

Reactions: 1 users
There is a slight.....and I mean slight mark on the inside of the window on the vertical edge by where the door closes. You cant see it at all.
I really looked for a long time before asking and I couldn’t see anything. I’m going to give mine a refinish before doing anything else. The trim on mine is rough in spots, but they have never had any rehab at all, so maybe they can be saved.

Those are the Blem ones? Can you even see anything that would count as a blemish?

I wish they made those for the hatch, but I think I remember Daniel Carpenter saying the hatch window tooling was destroyed in a fire but the coupe tooling was not, hence why they only make them for the notch.

I bought the Scott Drake blank windows. We will see how they look/fit soon.
I bought these from LMR for my hatch. Have to add the Mustang sticker.

GhfcTH1.jpg

Reactions: 2 users